About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moving in

Today I am unpacking and if I get enough done, than I may get to the craftroom. I am dying to make some cards. I have so many thank you notes to write. I am afraid I may miss someone. I ordered from Peechykeen some doll face stamps. I can't wait to get them and try them out. I am also way behind on some scrapbook pages I need to get done for my niece and another project I was working on for Paul's mom and dad. Not to mention I want to put some of my Christmas presents to work as well as my new cuddlebug and embossing dies. I hope to be posting on her more often from now on out and maybe I will get some more followers! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment