About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challege over at My Creative Time with Emma

This challenge was to use one of the paper dolls and to use embossing.  I love these two cartridges.  You can do so many different things with them.  They have so many extras.  I chose to make this wedding cake card.  It looks much better in person.  I had a hard time getting the picture to come out.  This was a fun challenge to do.  When someone asks me what are the must have cartridges.  I would definitely choose these two :)  Hope you enjoy.

Teresa

1 comment: