About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Banquet

Happy Sunday Morning!  whew what a busy weekend this has been!  Friday night and Sat morning our church hosted a tele marriage Seminar.  It was great and believe me I was not in the mood for it, but glad we went. Then Sat evening we had a Valentine Banquet to honor the Widows of the congregation.  This was the first time for us to have it at this church.  We had 5 widows come out of 15.  I am so excited.  I just love this event.  Paul and I have been doing it for about 9 years now.  It is kind of our Valentine gift to each other.  Here is a picture of the invitation I made to invite them all.  I just love the peachy keen stamps and my cricut.  I can't imagine doing a project with out them.  My husband also got me 5 more cartridges.  $103 total shipping and tax.  Great deal over at custom crops!  Well I must run.  Got to leave for church in 20 mins.  Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday in Fellowship with your Christian family!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment