About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Winner!

Thank you for all you wonderful comments and well wishes for my MIL she is doing very well. I believe in the power of prayer! She is out of the hospital but not home yet. She sends out cards to so many people. I am going to be working on making some cards for her to mail out to people. My 2 sister in laws make cards as well and we try to keep her in homemade cards but it is nearly impossible :) if you would like to encourage her and help us make some cards you can mail them to me and I will get them to her. This is her ministry and so many people benefit from her words of encouragement, birthday,anniversary wishes,sympathy cards. No matter what the occasion is she sends them out. Besides being a teacher she is also a ministers wife and has been such a bright light to so many people. My address is
Teresa Hendrickson
PO BOX 372
Hawley, TX 79525

Please pass this on. I would like to give her plenty of homemade cards for her to send to others!

Ok so now on to the Winner!

Random.org chose #36

Mary said...

Hope all is well with your MIL. I love your lo, it's so cute. I am a new follower
mary3mom at yahoo dot com

Congratulations Mary! I will contact you by e-mail shortly to find out where you want me to send your new stamp to!
Also I am working on downsizing my scrap booking/card making stash and would like to know if you think it is a bad idea to offer giveaways of used items as long as they are marked as used? I know I wouldn't care if I won something used as long as it labeled as being used. Anyway would love your input on this.

Thanks,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment