About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Projects completed


This is a page I made from the ladies cookie exchange on valentine's day. I used the everyday paperdoll cricut cartridge for the Ragedy ann and Andy dolls. I used the From My Kitchen cartridge to make the cookies and ginger bread. I used the Simply Sweet for the letters and Doodlecharm's for the harts. It was fun using my faces from peachykeen on the dolls and on the gingerbread cookies. This was a fun time together with the ladies from church. The decorations were beautiful and made for a fun event to scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment