About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Friday!

Well Robyn from my pink stamper had a drawing today for a cricut expressions. I didn't win but it was still fun to dream of all the possibilities! Maybe next time. I have made a few cards this week. I hope to post them later this weekend. Today will be a busy day. Laundry, cooking, funeral, and I hope we can get some pictures up on the wall. So I don't know if I will have time to be in my craft room or not this weekend. I hope so because I am once again starting to feel the creative juices rolling! Happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment