About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Monday, February 22, 2010

I up and running and ready to go! Yea!!!!!

I am looking forward to getting some things done in my craft room this week! I hope to have some pictures of my accomplishments up as early as today. We went to a Switchfoot concert last night and I have some awesome ideas for scrapbooking it. Hope it all comes out as cool as I think it will. Well before I get started I am going to get the homemade bread started. I also need to make some banana bread if the bananas are ripe enough. The roast is on for beef and noodles tonight. Will mix up the bread and get the laundry started and then away we go! Hope you all have a great week. Tell your friends about my blog. I am hoping to be posting a lot of new things from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment