About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010


I am absolutely loving the paper dolls cricut cartridges. I didn't realized how much I would use them. I recently bought a set of stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps. You can visit them at http://peachykeenstamps.com/ That is how I added the face. Way cool. The set I got comes with I think 6 different facial expressions and about 6 or 7 different sizes for each expression. That way no mater what size I cut out I should have a face to match. I am going to have to get me some more of these stamps they are awesome. If you are starting out with the cricut. I strongly encourage you to get the 2 paper dolls cartridges that are out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment