About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm back

I know you all must think I've fallen off the face of the earth! Well things have been busy lately. Sorry. I am very excited because I'm in arlington, tx for a few days visiting my sister and brother in law. When my sister in law gets home from work we are going to get busy making cards and scrapbooking. I have been looking forward to this trip for a long time. It is hard to goet our schedules worked out so we can get together. Hopefully by sat night or sunday I will have some pictures to add. I haven't given up on making videos I just have to get a rutine going so I cn find the time! So check back later this weekend. I may try to do the challenge for my creatice time. I tried to download a picture from my palm pre but couldn't get it to work.
God bless,
Teresa

more later
teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment