About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A litte different


This card is a little different from what I usually do but I liked the way it turned out. I borrowed one of the boarder embossing dies from my sister in law and made this cute card. I also cut the butterflies out and glued them together to give the 3d effects. They butterflies were cut using a stampin up whole punch. (also borrowed). The because I care is a stamin up stamp as well.

I used stickles to put a little extra touch to the embossed flowers. can't get the full effect from the picture.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment