About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

What's going on???

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the last couple of days.  I am super excited.  I haven't had a chance to work on some of the challenges but I have been working on a special project with my husband that I hope to post in the future.  We are combining my love for paper crafting(using my cricut) and his love for woodworking to make some really cool birthday/Christmas presents.  I am soooooo excited and will be posting more in the new future!  I can't wait for you all to see how creative my husband is.  He was very ill and we almost lost him a couple years ago.  He had to have a tracheotomy and had a trech for 2 1/2 years.  during this time he was not allowed or able to do woodworking.  It is so incredible now to see him well and back working with wood.  Side Note:  If you or someone you know suspects that they may have Sleep Apnea please have a sleep study done.   It is not something to be ignored.  You can die from it and it can cause so many other complications.  So Please Please Please take it from a family that has lived through a nightmare to take care of this and don't just ignore it. Ok I need to get back to our special little project.  I hope to get some challenges completed tonight after dark.  I need the daylight hours to work on our special little project :)

God Bless,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment