About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Getting Caught up

Wow has it really been that long since I posted?  So much has happened,  We now have 14 year old twin boys and what a journey that has been.  We adopted them at age 9!  I am so thankful for my little (not so little now) family!  I am finally back into the routine of making cards and mailing them out.  Who knew that kido's could throw off your schedule so much.

This is the boys when we first adopted them!
This is a picture from this summer.  Boy how they have grown!

Here is a picture of a card I made for 4th of July this year.  I send out about 40 cards for each holiday.
This was a fun easy one to make.  I got the stamp from Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon.  I had the star punch from Stampin up.  The embossing folder I got a long time ago.  It is one of my favorites.  I was really happy with how this card turned out.  It brings me so much joy to send these cards out.
Well the boys are wanting taco bell for breakfast.  I better run and feed them.  I hope everyone has a blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment