About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Stampin up, Country Time,sprinkles of Life, Marbled background and Happy Birthday Thinlits dies

Happy Sunday!  Hope everyone has had a good day.  I just wanted to post a quick picture of a simple card I made recently using the Stampin up set Country Time.  I really love this set.
This is a great masculine card. 

 I also made these two cards from Sprinkles of Life and the new in-colors at stampin up.


I recently got the Marbled background stamp from Stampin up.  Have you seen it?  It is really cool.  I used it and the Happy Birthday Thinlit Dies to make this card.  So fast and easy.
Well that's all I have for tonight.  I am loving being back to making cards.  They don't have to be complicated.  You just need to have a little paper and ink and a lot of love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment