About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday

Well its Sunday and that means back to work tomorrow. I wish my job was stamping all the time. There are truly not enough hours in the day. I have gotten 40 stamp sets unmounted. This is by far taking me longer than I thought. I still have 15 or 20 more to go. Not sure. I think I am going to like it.
Leaving Thurs for Dallas to stamp with my sister in law for a couple of days. Hopefully by the weekend I will have some new projects to display.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment