About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why I stamp

Well this is my first post on my blog. I work full time and have no children. I have a dog. Of course it is my husbands dog but I guess that counts. My husband is currently a youth minister so we stay very busy with the kids. I have recently set up a craft room in my house and am very excited to get to use it.

I like to make cards and scrapbook. My niece who has been with us for the last 7 weeks has actually used my craft room more than I have. She is now gone and the room is allllllll mine. I hope to have a video of my room in the next couple of weeks. I also hope to post some pictures of some cards that I made and sent to the kids at camp this week. One of the benefits of working I couldn't go to camp in South East, TX (NO AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!) Who are they kidding.

I am currently working on 2 scrapbooks. One for my in-laws and one for another niece. Most of my scrap booking and card making Projects end up as gifts. But I really like to stamp to get away from it all and to do something nice for someone else. I know I love getting homemade cards in the mail.

I have ordered the ez-mount system to try to convert some of my stamps. I will post on here how that works and if I like it that way. Everyone says that storing Stamps in CD cases is the way to go. I purchased some CD cases and when I took them apart I can not get them to stay together again. I got them at Target but don't know the brand so I will be posting more on this issue as well. I am guessing like everything else there are good quality CD cases and not so good. I hope I bought the not so good and there is still hope out there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment