About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another Christmas Card

Here is another card I made for me to take next weekend to take to my scrappin weekend.  I cut enough to make 12 of these.  I really need to get some more kits together.  This Gingerbread man is from Stretch your imagination.  I embossed the background with snowflakes cuddlebug embossing folder and the Happy Hollidays is from stmapin up Warmest Regards.  I also used a peachykeen stamp for the face.  Lots of fun!  I love comments so please let me know what you think about this card and also let me know how you organize things to take to a swarm.


Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa,
    Sorry I'm just getting back with you. The srarscrow is a stamp and I colored it.
    I love your working that ghost and the wagon is just right up my alley Love it
    Thanks for stopping by the Imagine Blog hop Good luck on winning. Hope you have a relaxing sunday. Debbie :-)

    ReplyDelete