About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Princess birthday card

 I made this card for a little girl at church.
She was turning 3 and like most little girls she was into princesses.  I used everyday paper dolls and cut out the doll and the princess doll clothes.  I used my peachy keen everyday faces for her face.  
 This was a slider card so I hope she didn't break it.  I don't know, maybe because I was in a hurry I had a hard time getting the sliding to work correctly.  She seemed to like it.
 This frog is from create a critter.  I think he turned out soooooo super cute!  I know he will show up on some other cards for sure.  I used some eyes from the stamp set from peachy keen that goes with this cart.  I had to stamp one eye at a time but I think they turned out great.  Hoppy Birthday is from one of My Pink Stamper stamp set.  I am going to love her stamps such great sayings.  I need to get more :)
This is the front of the card.  I got the castle from My paper dolls cart as well.  I don't know if I should admit this but it wasn't until our little friends dad said look the princess and the frog are going back into the castle.  That that even occurred to me.   LOL It worked out great!  Hope you enjoyed this Slider card.  It was fun to make.   Would love to hear from you all and know what you think about this card.  If you have time please leave a comment.  Have a great day!

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! This is soooo cute! I'm sure she LOVED it! Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete