About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Update

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry I have not posted anything in the last week.  I had a great weekend with the sister-in-laws in Arlington weekend before last.  We went to a card making class at Jennifer's house and I have 4 really cool cards to show you that we made there.  I will also post a link to her blog when I add the pictures.  Things have been so busy around here since I got back.  It is amazing how much I must really get done over the weekend.  I didn't have much time around the house this past weekend either.  I am also starting to box up my craft room and move it into our bedroom.  So the downsizing begins.  I would love someones input on how to go about doing this.  So if you have ever moved your craft room from a full room to small corner of a room please let me know the process you went through.  Having said that I am soooooooooooo excited to be doing this.  Crazy right?  Well we have started the process of fostering to adopt and we need to get the rooms set up for the Home study.  I can't tell you how super excited I am to be finally in this place.  My husband and I have waited almost 20 years for this.  So I can honestly say I am excited about giving up my craft room.  I will try to post later tonight or later this week the cards that we made last weekend and link to Jennifer's web page.  Also please add My husband and I to your prayer list as we begin this process and pray for all the abused and neglected children and their parents that are out there.  It would obviously be our hope that no children and parents would find themselves in the situation that leads to having children removed from a home but it happens and as always the best result would be for the family to be healed and reunited.  This just isn't always possible and I believe these children deserve a loving home to grow up in.

God bless,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment