About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Birthday Challenge!

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  I am busy working on Christmas like everyone else.  I have projects going on all around me and am trying to finalize some of my gift giving ideas!  Always so many Ideas and never enough time to put them into action :)  If you having had a chance to see the wonderful Wagon my DH and i made for our nephews check it out here Cricut and Woodworking!  I used my cricut to cut out the letters that I used as a Template for the Blocks.  We are finishing up wagon number two hopefully this weekend for one of our Nephews for Christmas. 2 year olds are sooooo fun!  I hope to have some more projects in the near future that my husband and I do together.  It is so fun to mix our two hobbies.  Also if you haven't join the Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge #43 Please do so.  They are going to give away some copic markers if they have 100 entries so come on and lets break that 100 mark!
Here is my birthday card for the Pink stamper challenge.  I used Hoppy Birthday stamp from My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious stamps!  Don't you just love her stamps.  I hope to one day have them all.  I used several stamps from peachy keen to put the face on this little frog.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I used my stampin up markers and just colored the part of the stamp I wanted to put the smile and each eye on it.
Well my DH is waiting for me to get those letters cut out for the 2nd wagon so I must run!  Have a great weekend everyone!  Hope your Christmas plans are coming along because no matter what time is not standing still and Christmas will be here before we know it!

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. what a cute little frog!! I love your card it is so happy!!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, I don't like frogs, but I must say this little guy is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie on the Lilly pad. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete