About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Shower



We had a great time at the baby shower. I think at one time we counted 36 people squeezed into my living room. It was busting at the scenes and we were having a great time! This is the card I made to go with my gift. Part of my gift was the thank you cards I made the video of earlier this week. I also put together a photo album for her. I have only completed some of the pages and when I finish the rest I will put together a video of them all. Hope you all have a great weekend. By the way I used Create a Critter a lot in the pages I have completed so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment