About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, June 18, 2010

upcomming

Wow this has been a week! I am sooooooo glad to have Friday's off. First I need to get caught up on my cleaning. My DH is not feeling well this week and so we have gotten a little behind on house work. He does so much to help me! I am very lucky. I have a couple things I need to get done. First I made my dad's Father day card and forgot to mail it! Sorry dad its going to be late. I also have to get Paul's dads card made and in the mail. Next I need to come up with a cute project for throwback Thursday. We are using one of my favorite carts Paper dolls! Yeah! But the twist is 3d hmmmmmmmm wander what I'll do. If we go into town maybe I'll swing by Target and see if there is anything in the dollar bin that needs decorated. I don't have any idea at this point. I need to film a video sometime this weekend. And I need to work on scrapbook pages to add to my friends baby book I made here. I think I'm going to try to do a baby smiles page and a fourth of July page. Eating, and crawling, walking, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines day and Easter will probably finish it up. How much can I complete this weekend?????? When I'm done I will do a short video of the pages. I may even add into the video how I made one of the pages. Don't worry after that I am on to a couple other projects I am working on for other people so there is plenty in store. Maybe one day I will get to my own projects. Now on to cleaning so I can get started!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment