About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Creative time Challenge


Happy Sunday! Had a great day at church today. We had a Luncheon after services and as always it was wonderful. Here is my entry for My Creative time Challenge. Hope you enjoy it. I just finished taping my first video. Yeah, Now I am going to edit it. Wish me luck and if all goes well I will post it later today! Have a great Lord's day everyone.

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Your card is SOOO PERFECT!! That racoon is the CUTEST!!
    Thanks for participating in my very 1st throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete