About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Thank you Baby cards

Ok I stayed up until 3:30 last night working on part of my present for the Baby Shower next weekend. I am liking the way the thank you cards are turning out. I still am waiting on my hubby to make it back with the camera so I can Post a picture. I am thinking about filming a video of how I made them. We will see........ I have so many projects to do today. Laundry, sweeping, dusting, all the house duties. Dinner at church tomorrow so need to get food together. In the craft room I have to get the baby album done. Still trying to decide how I want to do it. I was going to do first but instead of saying firsts, I think I am just going to do a page for different things. Riding in a car, sleeping, bathing, family picture, a page for a picture with grand parents, sisters, mom, dad, and major holidays, maybe crawling, and eating..... We will see. I may do a video of the finished product if time allows. I also need to finish my nieces album. I am only 9 months late on that one.... sorry! I haven't scrapped much of my own stuff. I am just curious if anyone out there is totally caught up on their scrap booking and what that really looks like. I really need to get some cards made for my dh to use at work. He does a great job of sending out cards when I have them organized for him. It is such a great ministry for both of us.
Well the laundry beeper is going off so I guess my few minutes of rest is over. Will let you know how much I get done today. I still need to post the challenge for My Creative time blog as well.
Did I mention is it really hot here in Texas! I hope to get in the little blow up above ground Pool tonight when my DH gets home.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment