About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Big Time Stamper Want To Be episode #4


I really love the way this card turned out and hope you enjoy this short video to go along with it.  Remember we all love comments so please leave me a comment so that I know you enjoyed my video.  I still have one more card I made that I want to do a video for and hope to finish it up before this 3 day weekend is over.  I will give you a hint.  It is a fall card and it was also using stretch my imagination.  Thank you to Paula for letting me kidnap this cartridge for so long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment