About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, September 10, 2010

A couple updates and then on to crafting!!!!!!!

I am so excited!  My peachy keen order is now in Texas!  Amarillo to be exact at least they were at 2 am.  I really hope they come tomorrow.  I have also FINALLY placed an order and ordered 3 of the Pink Stamper stamp sets.  Hopefully I will have them by next weekend!  I love getting stuff in the mail!  It's like Christmas over and over again.

What I am up to.... Well I am going to my sister-in-laws house the weekend of October 9th to do some card making and hopefully my other sister in law will be there.  We try to get-together sometime in Sept/Oct to work on Christmas stuff.  So this year I am going with a plan!  I know for those of you that know me this is coming as a shock.  But I need to make about 175 Christmas cards and I need a plan.  Usually I make all the same card but there is nooooooooooo way I'm doing that this year.  So my plan is to make card kits to take with me so that I can have lots of fun and just put cards together and finish the details.  There will be no thinking involved!  Just lots of fun.  That means between now and then I have to get busy designing cards and getting all the cuts done and put them in zip lock bags ready to go.  I may try to do a video to show you the process I go through.  I think I may also work on some of my Christmas presents as well.  I sometimes sets of cards to give to people as well as some other things.  We will see.  I also have some scrapbooking I need to get down but when????????? 

Remember there are a lot of giveaways going on and some challenges so get blogging!

Teresa

Hopefully soon to return with some cards to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment