About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamp Order

Good NEWS!!!! My peachy keen order has shipped!  I am so excited.  I am waiting for them to get here before I do my card for the next peachy keen challenge.  But I already have an idea what I am going to do.  Can't wait to see if it looks as good on paper as it does in my head!

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. I just recieved The critter faces this morning that I ordered thursday!! I was sooo excited that I ordered another set lol!! Can't wait to see what you create with those awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica i am getting th critter faces as well! I'm just sooooo excited I can hardly stand it! I hope I get them fast. I would like to play with them this weekend.

    ReplyDelete