About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Getting caught up on Callenges

Ok so today I have 3 challenges to get caught up on from the pink stamper blog this week. First I need to create something with school. I think I will try to make a card for Paul's parents with a school theme since they are both retired teachers. Then I will make a card with my favorite stamp set since the next challenge is somthing you love. I am not sure yet what I am going to do with something new. I am turn between water fall card and neverending card. Who knows maybe I will do both! Have a great day.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment