About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Pink Stamper challenge!!!!

Photobucket

This is my take on The Pink Stamper's challenge today. We are suppose to use a product that we had to have when we started scrap booking and card making. When I started I had to have the embossing boards and the stencil tools to make cards. I used the embossing board party and the I used celebration to make the Stars around birthday. I now remember after lots of hard work why I really need to get a cuddle bug to do this for me! This was hard work what was I thinking???

Hope you enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment