About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Winnie the Pooh Scrapbook page

PhotobucketThis started out as one of the pink stampers challenges from last week. Well it has taken awhile to finish it but here is it. This was for the making something you love. I love my nephews and I love Pooh. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do:)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute page! I am wanting to get back into scrapbooking again. Your challenges are inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Couldn't find any pics w/ winnie, sorry. You did a great job, as always.

    ReplyDelete