About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday:)

I love mondays! I love Mondays! I love Mondays! Ok if I keep saying this maybe I will believe it:) Well here we are back to Monday again...... I didn't get much done in the craft room this weekend. I did get a few boxes emptied out and put away. I hope to get some time this week to get back to it. I still have some scrapbook pages to do for my neice. Maybe this is a good week to try to get the rest of my craft boxes cleaned out and this this weekend I can start working on the scrapbook. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment