About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Weekend

Well I just read my post from last Monday. Needless to say things did not go at all as planned. So this weekend I am hoping to get my house put somewhat back together again. I also am hoping to spend Sat morning in my scrap booking room. I need to finish moving in to it and get everything set up so that it is very functional. My mom is coming in September and I think it would be fun to spend a day making things with her. I would also like to get caught up on the challenges from the pink stamper if I have the time. I still have to do the School challenge and favorite things challenge and then whatever the challenge is for today:_

Have a great Weekend everybody!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment