About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cinderella Card from My Creative Time Challenge Last Week

Hey everyone I have been busy re-editing my video with the Cinderella card I made for my creative time challenge. It is currently uploading onto You tube and hopefully will be able to have it up for your viewing sometime later tonight.  I am so excited.  I have already made 2 cards that I am planning on making 2 more video's out of.  One video is filmed and needs to be edited and the other video needs filmed yet.  With all the Fall and Christmas/Winter cards being made on every one's blogs I am so excited about fall being right around the corner.  Every season I always think I love this time of year.  I love the fall colors, Than I'm ready for Christmas and then I can't wait for spring and the pastels again.  Then summer and the bright colors.  It is never ending, isn't it!  I guess the bottom line is I just love making cards for all seasons!

Have a great evening and stay tune for my next video!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment