About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, August 20, 2010

A "Man" Card!


It is my goal to finish a couple challenges this weekend and to try to do another video at some point. I love doing video's but they are very time consuming and time is just something I don't seem to have enough of. hmmmmm I doubt I'm the only one:) Anyway thought I would try to post a card everyday this weekend. So here is my first. This stamp was given to my by my sister-in-law. THANKYOU ALLISON I LOVE IT! I'm not sure where she got it from but my husband uses duck tape for everything. He is constantly made fun of because he even carries some in his wallet. It is kind of funny that the same people who make fun of him are the ones that will come and say, Do you have some duck tape in your wallet still, I need it for ....." anyway I hope you enjoy this one. As always I love comments so if you stop by please leave me a comment. Even if you don't like my blog I am always open to good comments and constructive criticism.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment