About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mystery Dinner

I had the most fun with a some friends of ours 9 year old triplets. They came and hung out with me yest while there mom was working and we planned a big dinner for her when she came to pick them up. It was soooo much fun. First the girls picked the name Mystery Italian restaurant. Each one of them made a sign with one of the 3 words. They also made 4 cards. One for appetizer, main course, dessert and salad. We then decorated the dining room like an Italian restaurant and had music playing in the background. Ok here's how it went down. First the 4 cards were part of the centerpiece and there mom had to pick a card and that decided what we were going to eat. Each girl too turns serving and when it was time to serve they wore an apron. It was a lot of fun. We ate in this order. Appetizer, main course, dessert and salad. A lot of fun was had by all. We had for an appetizer some sausage and cheese wrapped in croissants, cheese raviolis, Cesear salad and Texas sheet cake all of which the girls also made. Now for the bad news I didn't get any pictures and their signs and cards turned out sooooo nice. I am going to try to get some pictures to post later from there mom. Here are a couple of pictures of us making things. My room is now a mess and may take a year to get put back together but it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment