About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, August 27, 2010

READY, SET, CRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Friday!  Ok I know I should be cleaning but I have so much crafting I want to get done.  I have 3 challenges I would like to enter.  I need to make a thank you card for the dinner/show (Charlie Pride).  And I would like to make some seasonal cards.  I also have some photo albums I need to get cracking on. Now reason says I won't get half of that done but we will see.  Check back often as I post each project I complete.  If  I get my craft room cleaned up I might even do a video.  Its been so long I don't know if I remember how:)  See you in awhile!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment