About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thanks A Bunch



This is a card I made for my boss and his wife.  They took our whole office to a fund raiser benefit with Charlie Pried has the entertainer.  There were 10 of us at our table and we had a great time.  It was fun to dress up and the food was great.  Wonderful evening out.  I made this card using cricut create.  I think I cut it at 4 1/4 but I am not sure.  I had the stamp that says thanks a bunch and added the bananas. It didn't come out so good in the picture.  I used my cuddle bug to emboss the back ground.  I am really loving in the cuddle bug.  I waited a year to get it 1/2 off and am glad I finally got it.

This was a fun card to make for such a fun evening!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment