About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Awsome Great News!

Some friends are coming for a last min visit! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We will have children in the house for a couple days! I love the sound of kido's. I can't wait until Paul and I adopt. All you people out there who complain about your kids have no idea how quiet and lonely a house is without them. Ok I'll get off my soap box. We are trying to get our pool up and running so maybe the boys can swim on Monday. I hope it works out. Ok so I am going to try to get my fathers day card made and up before they get here tonight around 10:00 for the Pink stamper challenge. I will get it up as soon as possible!

Hope everyone is having a great memorial day weekend! Mine is turning out to be pretty supper special!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment