About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Little unwelcome visitor

Ok so I went into my craft room tonight to make a quick card for a friend who has had a rough week and low and behold when I opened my drawer at my cricut station to get out my cutting mat I found a bunch of torn up paper and matting stuffed in the drawer. Yes you guest it a mouse has decided to make his home in with my cricut items. I am not found of these little creatures even though they make cute cards they are not welcome in my space. War has officially been started. That little guy is going down. So needless to say It may be a few days before I get up the nerve to go back in there. My husband will have to show proof that the dead mouse is leaving the house in the trap that he set.
I love everything about living in the country but mice and snakes. If you have a story about the adventures of little mice and how you got them to go away please feel free to share.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment