About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Friday!


It's Friday! Well I am home from work today to get ready for our big trip next week. I will be with my whole family! We are leaving Thurs. Morning with a quick stop to speak for a work thing. Than on to Tenn! I can't believe my nephew is getting married. I am going to finish up his wedding present this weekend. I hope they like it. I will post more about that later! I wanted to make another card. I am going to try to make and post at least 5 a week. I am also thinking about trying my hand at video's...... We will see. Today's card is Made using Stampin up's Garden Collage stamp set. I also used Some Earth elements Watercolor wonder crayons to add color to the stamp. I used Timber Brown StazOn ink and cut it out with some paper craft design scissors. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment