About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, May 28, 2010

New Card "Shut up Joe"


Happy Friday everyone!

Ok I am usually not this rude. My husband asked me to make a card after golfing with Joe. It was only Paul's second time to go golfing and he kept missing the ball. I'm not saying that Joe made fun of Paul but apparently Paul was saying shut up a lot. Hince the Shut up Joe card. Hope Joe appreciates this card.

I used the Sports Mania Cartridge to make this one. And I used my software and the Don Juan to weld the letters together for the words. I drew stitches around the letters but it is hard to see that on this picture. The thinking of you is from the stampin up set Warmest regards. I used Stazon Timber Brown ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment