About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

You're on my Mind


Made this quick card for a friend at church who has had a hard week. Hope it makes her fell better and let's her know someone is thinking of her.

I used the following:
Stamp - See with the Hart from Stampin up
Stamp set- Upsy Daisy from Stampin up
Ribbon from Michaels
Colored Pencils

Off to work! Have a great day!
P.S. Still haven't caught the little critter that is running wild in my craft room. boy is he tearing things up. Please if anyone has any suggestions on how I can get rid of this little monster let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment