About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Quick update

Well it is official. I am back to work full time now. Fortunately I will only be working 4 days a week. I am so thankful to have Fridays off.

Have you seen that My pink Stamper is giving away the Cricut Expressions. Go visit her link to see how to win. You can find here link on my blog. I am already thinking about a little project for my dad I may try to do.

I am working on a scrapbook for a baby. 8X8 with each page being a first. First hair cut, first tooth, first lost tooth, first ride in car. first Of each major Holiday. I will have a spot for one picture on each page and some decorations. If you have any ideas of some first please let me know. I don't have kids so I'm sure I will miss a lot of things. I only have 2 weeks to get this done....... So please help with ideas.

Well I have a lot to do and need to get to it. Hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend. Please say extra prayers for our military this weekend. They are such an important part of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment