About Me

My photo
I live in Abilene, TX with my twin boys and husband. I love to make cards and scrapbook and want to learn to sew. I love God and want to serve him every second of my life. I love the fact that I can use cards as a ministry to encourage and brighten others days.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Trip to Tennessee


Well I am now in AR heading toward Tenn. Looking forward to being with my family. It has been 5 years since we have all been together. My mom always says wedding and funerals are what brings us together since we are so spread out. I am dying to be in my craft room but have to wait until monday to get back to it. I thought I would post a scrapbook page that I did last year of my two nephews. It is probably way back on my blog somewhere but I just wanted to get something up today. I used the Winnie-the-pooh cartridge! I had to try the sample that they gave in the book because it looked so cute. I think it turned out pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment